Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter
Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheters feature a collection bag for secure urine collection until you're ready to dispose of it.
- Ready to use
- Protective tip can reduce introduction of bacteria into the urinary system. Bacteria pushed into the urethra can lead to urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Side-loaded catheter minimizes the risk of urine backflow
- 1500 mL rectangular urine collection bag helps evenly distribute the weight of urine in the bag
- Water-based lubrication limits friction during insertion
- Ultra-smooth eyelets help provide maximum comfort during insertion and removal
- Protective hygiene cap covers introducer tip and helps prevent leakage after use
Simply tear the collection bag at the tear strip to empty the bag and dispose
Would you like to place an order?
Product Order Request