Medi-Fair has Trained Professionals to Assist You
When people in Sullivan County, Orange County, Ulster County, and the Hudson Valley Region have questions and concerns about oxygen, CPAP and BiPAP therapy for sleep apnea, mastectomy care and garments, enteral nutrition and feeding pumps, orthopedics bracing, or getting the right fit with their diabetic shoes, they know they can count on the Medi-Fair team.
The Medi-Fair team includes:
- Registered Respiratory Therapists on-staff
- Certified Mastectomy Fitters on-staff
- Diabetic Shoes Fitters on-staff
Medi-Fair offers Medical Equipment Related Services
Medi-Fair knows that good customer service makes the journey with home medical equipment easier. We are here to answer your questions every step of the way and be the support you need when you need us.
Medi-Fair services include:
- Evaluation of client's home and business for wheelchair accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer insurances and Medicare
- We prepare compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies
- Assistance with arranging for patient travel to and from the area
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- We accept Medicare assignment
How can the team at Medi-Fair serve you today?